Recipe by Sharon123
The best thing about them (besides the utter yumminess) is that they are SO easy. From Living Well Spending Less.
Top Review by Bonnie G #2
Easy & delicious, this is one I can't wait to make for our Grand kids, they'll love it. The glaze if so good, I used 2% milk & real maple syrup. I used a Belgium waffle maker so had no problem with them being to thick, it was perfect. But would tell folks to make sure they spray the waffle maker well to prevent sticking, my first 2 came out perfect, the the later ones tended to stick until I resprayed.
- 1 roll refrigerated cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting (the small ones)
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk (can use almond, soy or other non dairy milk)
- 1⁄4 cup real maple syrup
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your waffle iron; open cinnamon rolls and remove frosting.
- In small bowl, whisk together frosting, milk, powdered sugar, & maple syrup until smooth; set aside.
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray; set cinnamon rolls on waffle iron and press down, cooking for approximately 4-5 minutes until cooked. You may have to press down on the iron during cooking if they start to puff up too much. You may need to spray again to prevent sticking after cooking several waffles.
- Serve with glaze. Be prepared for much thanks! (And have an extra can on hand just in case!).