Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I make this recipe with my own homemade dough, but frozen store-bought will do fine!
Make and share this Easy Cinnamon Raisin-Swirl Bread recipe from Food.com.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll thawed bread dough into a 10 x 12-inch rectangle.
- With a pastry brush, paint the dough with 1-1/2 tablespoons water.
- Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon evenly over the dough; top with raisins.
- Roll up tightly jelly-roll fashion, beginning on the 12-inch side.
- Seal all seams and ends.
- Divide rolled up dough into two separtate pieces.
- Twist the two pieces together to form one twisted loaf.
- Place the loaf into greased 8x4-inch loaf pan.
- Brush dough with melted butter.
- Let the dough rise in a warm place until it doubles in size.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove from pan to cool.
- When the bread is cool, mix the glaze ingredients together, and drizzle over loaf.
- Slice to serve.
This is very delicious. I didn't make the glaze, because I didn't want it to be a super-sweet treat, but it was just great even without glaze. My kids are crazy about it and since I almost always have frozen bread dough on hand, I'm sure I'll make this often.