From a recipe booklet published by Sun Maid Raisin Company
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted and divided
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1Roll dough out to an 18x8 inch rectangle on a floured surface.
- 2Brush dough with 2 Tbs. melted butter.
- 3Combine brown sugar, 2 tsp cinnamon and raisins. Sprinkle over dough leaving 1/2 inch border on sides.
- 4Roll up long side of dough jelly roll fashion. Pinch seam to seal.
- 5Cut dough into 12 1 1/2 inch slices.
- 6Brush a round baking pan with remaining butter. Place rolls cut side down in pan. Let rise in warm place till doubled, 45 minutes.
- 7Bake 22-25 minutes at 350 degrees. Immeadiately turn onto serving platter.
- 8Combine powdered sugar and cinnamon, add just enough milk to make a thick glaze. Drizzle over rolls.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cinnamon Raisin Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.3
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 25.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough