Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Good idea for a brunch. They come out very yummy. Got it from Sun-Maid cookbook in the mail.
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed throughly
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted and divided
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup sun-maid raisins
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 -3 tablespoons orange juice
- Roll out dough to 18x18 inch rectangle brush with butter.
- Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, raisins, and orange zest sprinkle over dough leaving a 1/2 inch border.
- Roll dough up starting at the short side of dough.
- Place in butter 9x5 loaf pan. Let rise 30 minutes or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-45 minutes (40-45 minutes if refrigerated) or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes. Run knife around edges and turn out onto plate.
- Prepare glaze by combining powdered sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and orange zest. Put in just enough juice to make it thin and drizzle over loaf.