1/2 Photos of Easy Cinnamon Maple Butter
You have to try this on waffles, pancakes or toast! If you don't want to use a pound of butter then cut the recipe in half...also, if you are using unsalted butter then add in a pinch of salt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With an electric mixer beat all ingredients until smooth and creamy in a bowl.
- 2Add in more cinnamon to taste if desired and mix again.
- 3Transfer the mixture to a crock and chill until firm.
- 4Keep covered with a tight fitting lid or foil when refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cinnamon Maple Butter
Serving Size: 1 (536 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3469.2
- Calories from Fat 3314
- Total Fat 368.3 g
- Saturated Fat 233.2 g
- Cholesterol 976.1 mg
- Sodium 3251.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 48.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g