- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with aluminum foil, allowing foil to hang over the edges. Grease the foil.
- In a medium bowl combine confectioners' sugar, cocoa and cinnamon.
- Heat butter and milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat. When butter is melted stir in vanilla. Remove from heat and stir in sugar mixture and walnuts.
- Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until firm.
- Lift foil out of pan. Cut fudge into 2 inch squares, and then cut in half diagonally to make triangles.