1/4 Photos of Easy Cinnamon Buns
What a treat for the kids when they come home from school or for a Sunday brunch. There will never be any of these left over! They are crispy on the outside and lovely and soft inside. Very tasty
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup dark raisin
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons margarine, melted
- 1Spray a 9 inch baking pan and preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2In a small bowl mix the filling ingredients together, mixing well.
- 3In large bowl combine the sugar, raisins, flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- 4Add yogurt and oil, mix well together until you have formed a dough.
- 5On a lightly floured surface knead the dough 8-10 times.
- 6Roll the dough out to a 8" x 10" rectangle.
- 7Brush dough with margarine and sprinkle the filling evenly over the dough.
- 8Roll up jelly roll fashion, Pinch seam to seal.
- 9Cut into 12 1-inch pieces.
- 10Place rolls slightly touching in the prepared baking pan.
- 11Bake for approx 17 minutes or until golden.
- 12Place on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 13Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cinnamon Buns
Serving Size: 1 (684 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.3
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 208.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g