Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This recipe comes from a Southern Living book from a long ways back, it's an easy and fast dessert to make :)
Top Review by Chef RZ Fan
Wonderful fruit dessert ! Thank you. The only change I made was to use my corer/slicer gadget instead of making rings. The flavors were fantastic. DH loved it along with "Recipe # 78015" Thanks for another keeper Kittencal !
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 medium cooking apples, unpeeled, cored, and cut into 1/2 in rings
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the butter in a 12 x 8-in baking dish.
- Microwave on HIGH for 50 seconds or until butter melts.
- Stir in the lemon juice, honey and cinnamon with the melted butter.
- Place apple slices in the butter mixture, turning to coat both sides.
- Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap.
- Microwave at HIGH for 4-6 mins, or until apples are tender, give the dish a half-turn after 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 mins before serving.