Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another one of my mom's great bridge group recipes! Sweet flavored cheese ball that goes well with a mild cracker. Try with a buttery cracker like Ritz or Keebler Club crackers.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 (9 ounce) jarhot mango chutney (check the jam aisle)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2⁄3 cup blanched almond, sliced
- Mix together first four ingredients until blended.
- Shape into a ball.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- Roll in almonds.