Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my own creation, nothing too complicated. You'll find the Salsa Verde in the International isle of your local supermarket. The secret to great guacamole and other salsas is using fresh produce! Will keep for 3 days or so in the refrigerator
- 2 ripe Hass avocadoes, pitted
- 2 tablespoons salsa verde, adjust according to your hot level preference (green salsa, I use La Victoria)
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 1 -2 fresh garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon of mccormicks garlic powder with parsley (optional)
- 1 medium ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- Mash avocados using a hand-held mashing tool or fork.
- add salt, powdered garlic and fresh garlic, mix well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix, serve with nachos, tortilla chips, enchiladas, quesadillas, tacos, etc.