Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is easy to make. Just combine, heat and serve. I started creating this recipe in college. I enjoy chunky chili, so there lots of larger pieces of vegetables in it.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (29 ounce) cans whole tomatoes, drained
- 1 (40 ounce) can chili beans (I use hot chili beans)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 12 ounces fresh mushrooms (Sliced)
- 1 1⁄4 ounces chili seasoning mix (Example ( McCormick)
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- In a skillet, brown ground beef.
- Add green peppers and onions and cook until onions are opaque.
- Add mushroom and cook until they become slighly tender.
- Combine all ingredients in a large pot, set stove to low and heat to preferred temperature.