Recipe by Boyz 5
These look fabulous, keep well, require no baking, have very few ingredients and are simple to make with the kids. They're from A BAKER'S FIELD GUIDE TO CHRISTMAS COOKIES by Dede Wilson.
- 20 ounces white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon green food coloring
- 5 cups corn flakes
- 3 tablespoons red-hot candies
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper and coat with non-stick spray.
- Melt broken-up chocolate in microwave or in the top of a double boiler, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in green food colouring,then add slightly crushed corn flakes, mixing until they're coated.
- Drop onto cookie sheets by generously rounded tablespoon, one inch apart.
- Dip a chopstick in warm water, stick down in center of each mound, and make circular motions until you create a hole and form a wreath.
- While still moist, arrange a few cinnamon red-hot candies on the wreaths to mimic holly berries, using three to five each.
- Place sheets in refrigerator until wreaths are cooled and firm.
- Will keep a month in the refrigerator.