Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This will work well using any flavored Oreo cookie but the holidays I suggest to use the mint it will give the bark a lovely green color and a great flavor --- I have stated the nuts as optional you may add them in or omit ---servings is only estimated
- 566.99 g package mint-flavored creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 (1048.93 g) package white chocolate
- 236.59 ml chopped toasted pecans (optional) or 236.59 ml walnuts, divided (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 10 x 15-inch jelly-roll pan with wax paper then spray generously with paper with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl break HALF of the cookies into coarse pieces then mix in 1/2 cup nuts (if using).
- Place 1 package of the white chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl then melt in the microwave; remove then immediately then fold into the broken cookie pieces.
- Quickly pour/spread the mixture into one end of the jelly-roll sheet.
- REPEAT the process using the remaining cookies, white chocolate and nuts, then spread the mixture onto the other half of the jelly-roll sheet.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Remove the bark and carefully peel off the way paper.
- Store in a covered container.