Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This will work well using any flavored Oreo cookie but the holidays I suggest to use the mint it will give the bark a lovely green color and a great flavor --- I have stated the nuts as optional you may add them in or omit ---servings is only estimated
- 566.99 g package mint-flavored creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 (1048.93 g) package white chocolate
- 236.59 ml chopped toasted pecans (optional) or 236.59 ml walnuts, divided (optional)
- Line a 10 x 15-inch jelly-roll pan with wax paper then spray generously with paper with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl break HALF of the cookies into coarse pieces then mix in 1/2 cup nuts (if using).
- Place 1 package of the white chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl then melt in the microwave; remove then immediately then fold into the broken cookie pieces.
- Quickly pour/spread the mixture into one end of the jelly-roll sheet.
- REPEAT the process using the remaining cookies, white chocolate and nuts, then spread the mixture onto the other half of the jelly-roll sheet.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Remove the bark and carefully peel off the way paper.
- Store in a covered container.
Quick and easy to make, but definetly on the sweet side. Followed the recipe as written. Thanks for sharing!
Easy to make and delish!!!! I opted out of using nuts and it was still terrific. We added this to our Christmas goodie trays for family and friends and everyone raved about this recipe. So simple and yet soooo tasty! thanks so much for sharing this recipe!
This was very easy to make, but it is extremely sweet! It's not bad, don't get me wrong, but just way too sweet for everyone in our family. We prefer a more traditional peppermint bark, with the chocolate and white chocolate layers with peppermint bits (like the Williams-Sonoma peppermint bark). We also thought the appearence was not very appealing. I have lots left over, which is a rarity with a hungry husband and two hungry tweens!