Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are great! Found the recipe on a gingerbread mix box. It's so simple to make, yet so delicious.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix gingerbread mix, water, flour and melted butter in a bowl, using a spoon until the dough forms.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Flatten to 2 inches in diameter with a greased bottom of glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes until edges are firm. Cool slightly before removing from cookie sheet.
- Grab a glass of milk and enjoy!(hint, my dad and I love to dip our gingersnaps in cold sweetened ice tea! give it a try!).