Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 946.36 ml miniature marshmallows
- 78.07 ml margarine
- 828.06 ml crisp rice cereal
- 314.66 ml candy covered plain chocolate candies (or peanut chocolate)
- Melt together marshmallows and margarine in heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Pour over combined cereal and candies; toss until lightly coated.
- With greased fingers, gently shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
- Place on wax paper.
- Let stand at room temperature until set. Makes about 3 dozen cookies.
Made these today, even with greasy hands mixture was hard to handle, used 2 spoons in the end, passed the taste test. =)
Well, who doesn't love Rice Krispie treats? Especially with M&Ms! Super yummy. They were quite difficult to roll into balls and I had to keep greasing my fingers. Eventually, I just took the rest and spread it out in a cake pan, like traditional bars.
I made these just before Christmas and everyone liked them. I think it was a bit too much butter though.