- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 3 1⁄2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 1⁄3 cups candy covered plain chocolate candies (or peanut chocolate)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt together marshmallows and margarine in heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Pour over combined cereal and candies; toss until lightly coated.
- With greased fingers, gently shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
- Place on wax paper.
- Let stand at room temperature until set. Makes about 3 dozen cookies.