Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Just like the title says, these are very easy little candies to make. Great for treat plates. Cooking times are approximate and do not include chilling time.
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- finely chopped nuts or candy sprinkles
- In a small heavy saucepan, combine cocoa, sweetened condensed milk and butter to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low; continue to cook and stir until thickened.
- Transfer to a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Roll into 1-inch balls. Then roll in nuts or sprinkles to coat.
- Store candies in refrigerator.
These are very cute. They also taste like little fudge balls. The low stars however are because they were a big pain to roll into balls as the chocolatey part was VERY sticky. Followed directions exactly and even chilled for extra time in the freezer after my first attempt at rolling them. No go. I will not be making these again. Sorry.
Great !!!! Fast !!! Ummm good! Thank_you