Recipe by budgiesntiels
I like to toss this is the crockpot before I go to bed so I can take it to work for lunch. I am sure you could use fresh rather than canned vegetables if you wanted to.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bunch celery, chopped
- 2 (14 ounce) cans Chinese vegetables, drained
- 2 evelopes brown gravy mix
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion, over medium heat unitl meat is no longer pink.
- Transfer meat to a slow cooker.
- Stir in celery, Chinese vegetables, gravey mixes, and soy sauce.
- Cover and cook 4 hour until celery is tender; stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice.