Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is so easy & if you have the ingredients on hand can easily be made quickly for company.
Make and share this Easy Chow Mein recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml cooked chicken
- 473.18 ml bean sprouts
- 236.59 ml chopped cabbage
- 283.49 g water
- 283.49 g can chicken noodle soup
- 236.59 ml chopped celery
- 236.59-473.18 ml mushroom
- 59.16 ml soy sauce
- 396.89 g bag chow mein noodles
- 2 eggs, scrambled (optional)
- 236.59-473.18 ml cooked rice (optional)
- Put all the ingredients in roaster, stir to combine.
- Bake 45 min@ 375.