Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is so easy & if you have the ingredients on hand can easily be made quickly for company.
Make and share this Easy Chow Mein recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 10 ounces water
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken noodle soup
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 -2 cup mushroom
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) bag chow mein noodles
- 2 eggs, scrambled (optional)
- 1 -2 cup cooked rice (optional)
- Put all the ingredients in roaster, stir to combine.
- Bake 45 min@ 375.