Absolutely delicious and easy as 'pie'. A prepared crumb crust makes this a snap to put together. This is a real family pleaser. What's nice is that it can be prepared a day ahead and refrigerated until ready to serve. Recipe is from Easy Everyday Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place caramels and evaporated milk in a heavy saucepan.
- 2Heat over medium-low heat, stirring continuously, until smooth, about 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
- 4Pour into pie crust.
- 5In a blender, combine cream cheese, sour cream and milk.
- 6Process until smooth.
- 7Add pudding mix; process for about 30 seconds longer.
- 8Pour pudding mixture over caramel layer, covering evenly.
- 9Chill loosely covered until set, about 15-20 minutes (or overnight).
- 10Drizzle fudge topping over pudding in a decorative pattern.
- 11Sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- 12Serve immediately or keep chilled, loosely covered.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chocolate Turtle Pie
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.7
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.9 mg
- Sodium 287.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
9 inch chocolate cookie crumb crusts