Recipe by jneen
Rich and easy. What more could you want? These are very simple to make and delicious.
Top Review by Vseward (Chef~V)
This is such an easy and very rich dessert. My family loved it. Thanks for sharing these easy turtle bars. Ingredients I always have on hand. (Made for Spring PAC 09) ~V
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 cup pecan pieces or 1 cup pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9x13 pan. Melt butter and mix with graham cracker crumbs.
- Press crumb mixture into bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over crumb mixture.
- Top with entire jar of caramel sauce.
- Arrange pecan pieces or whole pecans over caramel sauce.
- Put in oven for 15-20 minutes until chips melt.
- Remove from oven, cool and cut.