Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Rich and easy. What more could you want? These are very simple to make and delicious.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 cup pecan pieces or 1 cup pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9x13 pan. Melt butter and mix with graham cracker crumbs.
- Press crumb mixture into bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over crumb mixture.
- Top with entire jar of caramel sauce.
- Arrange pecan pieces or whole pecans over caramel sauce.
- Put in oven for 15-20 minutes until chips melt.
- Remove from oven, cool and cut.
This is such an easy and very rich dessert. My family loved it. Thanks for sharing these easy turtle bars. Ingredients I always have on hand. (Made for Spring PAC 09) ~V
This is GREAT and easy everyone loves it
I don't know what I did wrong but they did not bake well and seemed too wet. Maybe it was the amount of butter? or the amount of caramel? anyways they seemed soft in the middle. may need some adjusting in the recipe the next time I make it.