Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious truffle thats easy to make, which is good because you will find yourself making them very often. These are really no bake, just the use of a microwave and the hour to cool in your refrigerator.
- 1.5 (510.29 g) package semisweet chocolate
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, Softened
- 709.77 ml powdered sugar
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 709.77 ml ground nuts or 709.77 ml unsweetened cocoa or 709.77 ml coconut, Toasted
- Melt chocolate in large microwavable bowl on HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or until ALMOST melted, stirring after each minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add sugar until well blended. Add melted chocolate and vanilla; mix well. Refrigerate for about 1 hour. Shape into balls. Roll newly formed balls in nuts, cocoa, or coconut. Store in refrigerator.