Recipe by mr. and mrs norris
Delicious truffle thats easy to make, which is good because you will find yourself making them very often. These are really no bake, just the use of a microwave and the hour to cool in your refrigerator.
- 1.5 (12 ounce) packages semisweet chocolate
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, Softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups ground nuts or 3 cups unsweetened cocoa or 3 cups coconut, Toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate in large microwavable bowl on HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or until ALMOST melted, stirring after each minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add sugar until well blended. Add melted chocolate and vanilla; mix well. Refrigerate for about 1 hour. Shape into balls. Roll newly formed balls in nuts, cocoa, or coconut. Store in refrigerator.