Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious truffle thats easy to make, which is good because you will find yourself making them very often. These are really no bake, just the use of a microwave and the hour to cool in your refrigerator.
- 1.5 (12 ounce) packages semisweet chocolate
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, Softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups ground nuts or 3 cups unsweetened cocoa or 3 cups coconut, Toasted
- Melt chocolate in large microwavable bowl on HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or until ALMOST melted, stirring after each minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add sugar until well blended. Add melted chocolate and vanilla; mix well. Refrigerate for about 1 hour. Shape into balls. Roll newly formed balls in nuts, cocoa, or coconut. Store in refrigerator.