Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A cheesecake pie that is easier to make because of the prepared pie crests. This recipe is adapted from a Keebler Pie crust recipe , I made changes to add more chocolate flavor and variety .of flavors and toppings
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, melted and slightly cooled
- 1⁄4 cup liqueur (hazelnut, raspberry, amaretto, kahlua etc)
- 2 prepared graham cracker pie crusts or 2 prepared chocolate graham cracker pie crusts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition, just until blended. Blend in melted chocolate and liqueur of choice. Pour evenly into the pie crusts Bake for 35 minutes. Refrigerate overnight.
- You can serve as is or covered with fresh strawberries ( halved or whole),, blueberries or raspberries and glazed with seedless preserve .