1/4 Photos of Easy Chocolate Trifle
running rachel's Note:
This trifle is so easy to throw together for a last minute party or if the kids decide to have friends over.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (17 5/8 ounce) package brownie mix (whichever brand or type you prefer)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag miniature chocolate chips (you will not need entire bag)
- 1 (11 3/4 ounce) jar hot fudge (optional)
- 1 (16 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 (6 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk (for pudding)
- 1First Layer.
- 2Prepare brownie as directed on box and add about a half cup of choc chips. Once brownies are cooked cut them up or spoon about half of them out of pan and into bottom of trifle dish. Then heat up fudge and randomnly spoon fudge over brownies. Use half of jar.
- 32nd Layer.
- 4Prepare pudding as normal with a cup of mini choc chips. Then pour half of pudding on top of the brownies.
- 53rd Layer.
- 6Then spoon 8oz (half of tub) of whipped topping onto the pudding. Try to spread evenly so the layers are clean looking.
- 7Then REPEAT all three layers and garnish with mini chocolate chips.
- 8Then cover & chill in fridge until time to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chocolate Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 625.6
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 46.7 mg
- Sodium 500.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 31.0 g
- Protein 7.8 g