Recipe by MarthaStewartWanabe
My kids went ga-ga for these easy popsicles. Three simple ingredients = 15 minutes of quiet time as they enjoyed their frozen, summer treat. :)
- 2 (6 ounce) containers Greek yogurt, strawberry (I use Chobani Brad)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup (I use Hershey's Brand)
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Into a medium mixing bowl, whisk together Greek strawberry yogurt and chocolate syrup. Then stir in chopped strawberries.
- Carefully spoon mixture into popsicle mold. To prevent air pockets, slide a butter knife slowly in and out of each mold compartment.
- Freeze for 3-5 hours or until frozen solid.
- To release popsicles, carefully run warm water only over the bottom of the mold. Gently twist and pull the popsicles out of the mold.