1/1 Photo of Easy Chocolate Soufflé
At first I was worried this would not turn out well so I had a back up dessert in case. However, it was amazing. We ate it without any condiments, but would go awesome with ice cream or whipped cream. Also, do not confuse this with a molten lava cake. You will also need a ceramic soufflé dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Measure out sugar, separate eggs and measure and chop chocolate.
- 3Butter soufflé dishes entirely and then add sugar (additional) coating the entire dish.
- 4Melt chocolate - you can either use a microwave, 20 seconds then stir and continue till done, or you can use the metal bowl method.
- 5Add yolks to chocolate (this will harden the chocolate so don't be alarmed).
- 6Use a beater on whites with a pinch of salt and adding sugar, a little at a time. Beat until whites hold med-stiff peaks.
- 7Fold white mixture into chocolate little by little (be gentle and it is okay if some chunks are left, but make it as smooth as possible).
- 8Pour into soufflé dishes and run the end of your thumb around inside to remove any extra batter.
- 9Bake until puffed and crusted on top but still jiggly in center, 20 to 25 minutes.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chocolate Soufflé
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.9
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 185.7 mg
- Sodium 133.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 15.9 g