Recipe by loopie41
My mum gave me this recipe and my whole family enjoys its soft chocolaty texture.
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips or 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 (395 g) can condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup nuts, pistachios work really well (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in a glass bowl and put into microwave.
- Set microwave power at medium and 2 minutes on the timer.
- After 2 minutes, stir to check if all ingredients have melted. If they haven't continue microwaving at 30 sec. intervals.
- If they have, stir in nuts and pour into lined tray and set in fridge for at least one hour.
- This is easy to cut when its set, just use a sharp knife dipped in hot water.