Nell Thomas's Note:
I found this recipe on a box of "Honey Maid" Graham Wafer Crumbs many years ago. It's very easy to make and always gets rave reviews. Thought someone else may want to try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
CHOCOLATE GRAHAM CRUMB CRUST
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (375 ml)
- 1/4 cup sugar (50 ml)
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted (125 ml)
- 1Combine crumbs and sugar.
- 2Add maragarine, blend well.
- 3Press into bottom and sides of a 9-inch (23 cm) greased pie plate.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 8 minutes; cool.
- 5Cream margarine with sugar.
- 6Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- 7Add melted chocolate; mix well and place bowl in freezer 5 minutes or until mixture is slightly stiff.
- 8Prepare desert topping mix as directed on package.
- 9Beat in chilled chocolate mixture until light and smooth.
- 10Pour into prepared Crumb Crust.
- 11Chill until set, at least 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chocolate Silk Pie
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.7
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 285.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham cracker crumbs