Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
I found this recipe on a box of "Honey Maid" Graham Wafer Crumbs many years ago. It's very easy to make and always gets rave reviews. Thought someone else may want to try it.
- Combine crumbs and sugar.
- Add maragarine, blend well.
- Press into bottom and sides of a 9-inch (23 cm) greased pie plate.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 8 minutes; cool.
- Cream margarine with sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add melted chocolate; mix well and place bowl in freezer 5 minutes or until mixture is slightly stiff.
- Prepare desert topping mix as directed on package.
- Beat in chilled chocolate mixture until light and smooth.
- Pour into prepared Crumb Crust.
- Chill until set, at least 1 hour.