Prep 0 mins
Cook 3 mins
I like to add in 1 cup mini marshmallows after cooking but if you don't have any mini marshmallows, don't worry this fudge still tastes wonderful without them! For an extreme chocolate flavour omit the milk chocolate chips and use 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips, or for vanilla fudge use 3 cups white chocolate baking chips. This fudge is versatile so have fun and play with different add-ins!
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter (no substitutes)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or 1 cup pecans
- In a large microwave-safe bowl place both semi-sweet chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, condensed milk and butter; microwave on MEDIUM for 3-5 minutes, removing and stirring once or twice during the cooking time (do not overcook or the mixture will turn grainy).
- At this point mix in the 1 cup mini marshmallows (if using) until completely combined.
- Stir in vanilla and nuts until combined.
- Transfer into greased 8 x 8-inch baking dish.
- Chill in refrigerator.
Yum! I added some chopped pecans and raisins (about 1 c total). Cooked at 70% power.