This is really easy, really good, and really gets the comments!
Make and share this Easy Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 chocolate graham wafer pie crust or 1 graham cracker crust
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 ounces semisweet baking chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy, gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add egg, lemon juice and vanilla, mix well.
- Arrange raspberries on bottom of crust.
- Slowly pour cheese mixture over fruit.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until center is almost set, cool.
- Top cheesecake with chocolate glaze (follows) and chill.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt 2 oz of semi-sweet baking chocolate with 1/4 cup whipping cream.
- Cook and stir until thickened and smooth, remove from heat.
So good and very simple to make. I couldn't find the chocolate crust, so I used regular graham cracker crust instead. This recipe is a keeper!
Erin, this cheesecake was out of this world! So delcious! It is a definite keeper in this house! Thanks!
What a great recipe - quick, easy and really delicious! Next time I'll make my own crust so that it looks entirely homemade. I'll use this recipe often for dinner parties because it looks elegant but is so easy. Thanks for sharing this excellent recipe!