1/1 Photo of Easy Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Miss Erin's Note:
This is really easy, really good, and really gets the comments!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 chocolate graham wafer pie crust or 1 graham cracker crust
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 ounces semisweet baking chocolate
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy, gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- 3Add egg, lemon juice and vanilla, mix well.
- 4Arrange raspberries on bottom of crust.
- 5Slowly pour cheese mixture over fruit.
- 6Bake 30-35 minutes until center is almost set, cool.
- 7Top cheesecake with chocolate glaze (follows) and chill.
- 9In a small saucepan over low heat, melt 2 oz of semi-sweet baking chocolate with 1/4 cup whipping cream.
- 10Cook and stir until thickened and smooth, remove from heat.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.2
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 82.7 mg
- Sodium 231.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 46.0 g
- Protein 8.8 g