This is really easy, really good, and really gets the comments!
Make and share this Easy Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 chocolate graham wafer pie crust or 1 graham cracker crust
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 ounces semisweet baking chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy, gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add egg, lemon juice and vanilla, mix well.
- Arrange raspberries on bottom of crust.
- Slowly pour cheese mixture over fruit.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until center is almost set, cool.
- Top cheesecake with chocolate glaze (follows) and chill.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt 2 oz of semi-sweet baking chocolate with 1/4 cup whipping cream.
- Cook and stir until thickened and smooth, remove from heat.