1/1 Photo of Easy Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Miss Erin's Note:
This is really easy, really good, and really gets the comments!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 chocolate graham wafer pie crust or 1 graham cracker crust
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 ounces semisweet baking chocolate
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy, gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- 3Add egg, lemon juice and vanilla, mix well.
- 4Arrange raspberries on bottom of crust.
- 5Slowly pour cheese mixture over fruit.
- 6Bake 30-35 minutes until center is almost set, cool.
- 7Top cheesecake with chocolate glaze (follows) and chill.
- 9In a small saucepan over low heat, melt 2 oz of semi-sweet baking chocolate with 1/4 cup whipping cream.
- 10Cook and stir until thickened and smooth, remove from heat.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.2
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 82.7 mg
- Sodium 231.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 46.0 g
- Protein 8.8 g