Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is a quick and easy recipe sure to be a hit with kids and adults.
- 2 (4 ounce) boxesjello instant devil's food pudding mix
- 3 cups evaporated milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 9 inches graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Bake the pie crust in a 350F oven for 8-10 minutes and allow to cool.
- Chill evaporated milk in a bowl in the freezer until icicles begin to form. Then whip until peaks begin to form.
- Add the Jell-O pudding mixes and mix using a whisk, the mixture will begin to thicken add the nuts and marshmallows. and continue stirring with whisk until the mixture thickens more.
- Place the pudding mixture in the cooled pie crust and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Whip cream with mixer. Be careful not to overbeat or else will get too thick like butter. When it begins to thicken, add sugar and stir.
- Top the pie with the whipped cream, sprinkle with cocoa powder using a strainer. Serve and enjoy!