1/2 Photos of Easy Chocolate- Pecan Pie Bars
This has a cake mix chocolate crust that just melts in your mouth!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 13" x 9" baking pan.
- 3Set aside 1 cup of cake mix for the filling.
- 4For the crust: In a large mixing bowl, combine the remaining cake mix, butter, and slightly beaten egg.
- 5Stir with a fork until crumbly.
- 6Transfer into prepared pan.
- 7With lightly floured hands, press lightly and evenly into bottom of pan to form a crust (don't pack crust down to hard).
- 8Bake the crust for 12 minutes (don't over bake).
- 9Meanwhile, for filling, in a medium bowl, combine the second mixture of eggs, brown sugar, cornsyrup and vanilla.
- 10Add the reserved 1 cup of cake mixture; stir with a fork, just until blended (do not beat, some tiny clumps will remain thats okay!).
- 11Spread filling evenly over baked crust; sprinkle evenly with pecans.
- 12Bake 25-30 minutes, or until the filling appears set when pan is gently shaken.
- 13Cool completely on wire rack.
- 14Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chocolate- Pecan Pie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.4
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.1 mg
- Sodium 110.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 1.4 g