1/1 Photo of Easy Chocolate Pecan Pie
1 hr 10 mins
Another oldie that I had forgotten about and am posting here for safe-keeping. It makes a nice change of pace from regular pecan pie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Melt margarine with chocolate squares.
- 3In a large bowl, stir together eggs, corn syrup, sugar, chocolate mixture, and vanilla until well blended. Stir in pecans. Pour into pie shell.
- 4Bake for 50-55 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edges comes out clean. Cool and serve.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chocolate Pecan Pie
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 585.6
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 206.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 37.4 g
- Protein 7.3 g