Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring 1 cup water to a boil.
- Whisk in cocoa powder and sugar; cook whisking constantly until the mixture forms bubbles around the edges of the pan.
- Simmer until sauce thickens slighty, whisking constantly (this should take about 3-4 minutes).
- Reduce heat to low and whisk in peanut butter; simmer until sauce thickens and is smooth (another 3 minutes longer).
- Remove from heat and add in vanilla; cool slightly.
- If not using immediately, cool completely and transfer to a glass bowl, cover and refrigerate.
- Just rewarm slightly before using.