Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can use more than 2 tablespoons of the mousse and chocolate pudding if desired, but it will depend on how large your stemmed glasses are. This is a great dessert you can make ahead of time, cover and chill until ready to serve. Prep time does not include the chilling of the mousse mixture.
- 1 cup whipping cream, unwhipped
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups prepared chocolate pudding
- whipped cream or Cool Whip, thawed for topping
- Prepare 6 stemmed glasses (use a glass that will hold at least 1/2-cup).
- In the microwave heat 1/2 cup whipping cream until steaming hot; add in the peanut butter chips; whisk until melted and smooth.
- Add in the remaining 1/2 cup whipping cream; whisk until blended, then chill until cold.
- When the mixture is cold beat using an electric mixer until soft peaks form (do not overbeat!).
- Spread about 2 tablespoons peanut butter mousse into the bottom of each stemmed glass.
- Spread with about 2 tablespoons chocolate pudding; repeat the layers once.
- Top with whipped cream or Cool Whip topping.
Another winner from the Kitten. Super-easy to make and tasty.