Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Requires no machine or real tough labor! Great to make for yourself and with kids because it's easy. I like to whip up this frozen treat for when I'm craving chocolate and peanut butter, it's nutritious and fairly low in sugar. Cook time is freeze time.
- 2 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chocolate, nestle nesquik powder
- 3 tablespoons creamy natural-style peanut butter (see directions)
- Mix the Nesquik with the yogurt in a bowl with a whisk or fork until fully blended.
- 3 tablespoons of peanut butter is an estimate-- it's approximately how much I use. Feel free to use as much or little as you want. But it should be cold and "cuttable" if it's the natural type, like it'll retain its shape after you drop it in the yogurt.
- Mix some clumps of peanut butter of varying size into the yogurt.
- Pour the mixture into 4 ramekins or little containers, or one big one, whatever you prefer. I like about 4 1/2-cup servings. Cover each one with plastic wrap to prevent freezerburn, and let freeze for at least 90 minutes prior to eating.