1 hr 5 mins
Smooth and creamy, and oh so easy. The weights and measures may seem odd, but this is what I had in the pantry when I needed more candy for Christmas baskets. And it worked well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces dry roasted salted peanuts
- 24 ounces chocolate almond bark
- 10 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1Place peanuts in crockpot.
- 2Place remaining ingredients in crockpot.
- 3Set temperature to medium/high.
- 4Allow to cook in crock for one hour or until all chocolate is melted. Stir occasionally.
- 5Drop from Tablespoons onto wax paper to cool.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cluster Candy
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.4
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 174.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate almond bark