Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Sweet and salty makes these the perfect combination! Serving is only estimated, it will depend on the size of the clusters. Can use butterscotch chips in place of the peanut butter. Chow mein noodles can be found in the Asian section of any grocerey store.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 1⁄4 cups dry chow mein noodles
- 1 cup salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In the microwave melt the chocolate and peanut butter chips, stir until smooth.
- Add in the chow mein noodles and peanuts; mix until coated.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a baking sheet that has been lined with waxed paper.
- Refrigerate until set (about 2-3 hours).
- **NOTE* these will easily pick up refrigerator odors if stored in the fridge so place in a tightly covered container.