Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
real easy !!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 3 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter, powdered sugar and melted margarine and mix well.
- Roll this mixture into one-inch balls on a cookie sheet and chill.
- Place the chocolate chips in a plastic bag and melt in a bowl of hot water or in the microwave.
- Snip off a corner of the plastic bag with scissors.
- Squeezing the plastic bag, drizzle chocolate over the cookies. Return the cookies to the refrigerator until the chocolate is set, about 20 minutes.