Easy Chocolate No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter, powdered sugar and melted margarine and mix well.
- Roll this mixture into one-inch balls on a cookie sheet and chill.
- Place the chocolate chips in a plastic bag and melt in a bowl of hot water or in the microwave.
- Snip off a corner of the plastic bag with scissors.
- Squeezing the plastic bag, drizzle chocolate over the cookies. Return the cookies to the refrigerator until the chocolate is set, about 20 minutes.