Top Review by nethope
Quick! Easy! Popular!
I made this with Toffutti Better'n Cream Cheese since dairy doesn't sit well with me, Hershey's Special Dark cocoa, and fat-free cool whip. I used my stand mixer for smoothest results. I *added* 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter with the cream cheese, and put it in an oreo (chocolate) crust. Twice this month. Did I mention it was popular? The more freezing time, the better; 20 minutes just wasn't as good as later.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup baking cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- additional whipped topping (optional)