Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup baking cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- additional whipped topping (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and cocoa.
- Beat in the milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon into the crust.
- Cover and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with additon whipped topping if desired.
Quick! Easy! Popular!
I made this with Toffutti Better'n Cream Cheese since dairy doesn't sit well with me, Hershey's Special Dark cocoa, and fat-free cool whip. I used my stand mixer for smoothest results. I *added* 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter with the cream cheese, and put it in an oreo (chocolate) crust. Twice this month. Did I mention it was popular? The more freezing time, the better; 20 minutes just wasn't as good as later.
Very Good! It also holds the pie shape which is great!
This is wonderful! I made a few changes, scaled it back for six servings, and used the mini graham cracker crusts. I also added 1/2 of a cup of melted chocolate chips, used reduced fat cream cheese and fat free cool whip. I eliminated the regular sugar and used a natural sugar substitute, eight packets in all. I also added a tad more cocoa powder, and put meringue on the tops. We haven't eaten them yet, but I've tasted the mousse, and it is amazing! Thanks FruitLoop!!!!!