Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a quick but easy chocolate mousse pie that my family loves.
Make and share this Easy Chocolate Mousse Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (2 1/8 ounce) box sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container sugar-free Cool Whip
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 premade pie crust
- Combine milk and pudding. Whisk together about two minutes.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust.
- Refrigerate an hour before serving.
wow this was quick easy and delicous. Also I had some lactaid to use up the children did not even notice. Thanks for shareing.
YUM, I love pudding and cool whip desserts. The picture Redsie took 'sold' me on the recipe, so I followed suit and didn't use a crust. No matter, it was chocolate heaven without all the calories and almost no effort at all. Will be making again and again!
Delicious - but I did not use any sugar-free products. I used regular instant chocolate pudding and lite Cool Whip. It is too easy and wonderful. A real keeper - especially when you need to get a dessert together fast. Made for 1-2-3 Hit Wonders Tag Game.