Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
I like this recipe because it is easy and only one pot gets dirty!
Make and share this Easy Chocolate Mousse recipe from Food.com.
- Put chocolate in a saucepan and pour hot water on it.
- Let it sit until a knife inserted into chocolate goes through.
- Pour off hot water.
- Add egg yolks to chocolate and mix together.
- Add margarine and cook over a low heat until melted.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- In the meantime, beat egg whites until stiff.
- Fold in chocolate mixture.
- Pour in glass bowl.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Great, easy dessert. I think though, that I would prefer to make it without margarine if it's at all possible
this is the best chocolate mousse recipe ever simple tasty its just great!!!!!!
Easy to make, I melted dark chocolate in the pan on a very low heat and only added two tablespoons butter. Came out really good, my husband couldn't wait for it to set! I would beat the egg whites first next time as the chocolate mixture was ready really quickly. I loved that it took less than 10 minutes to make.