Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Who said making chocolate mousse had to be hard? If you can boil water, you can create this classic, luscious dessert.
- 6 (1 ounce) envelopes hot cocoa mix
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Combine dry cocoa mix with water, in large bowl, until dissolved. Stir in vanilla.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Gently fold whipped topping into cooled cocoa mixture until well blended. Spoon into serving dishes.
- Chill 2-3 hours or until firm.