1/1 Photo of Easy Chocolate Marshmallow Graham Squares (No Bake)
Use whole graham crackers for this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking dish (can use an 11 x 7-inch baking pan).
- 2Line the graham crackers in the bottom of the baking dish (you might have to cut some of them in half to fit in the dish).
- 3In the microwave or on top of the stove in a small saucepan combine the chocolate chips, butter, 2 cups icing sugar and eggs; whisking over very low heat until blended; let cool slightly.
- 4Add in the marshmallows; mix to combine.
- 5Spread the mixture over the graham crackers in the baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle with about 1/4 cup icing sugar, or as desired).
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chocolate Marshmallow Graham Squares (No Bake)
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.8
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 45.5 mg
- Sodium 82.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 29.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g