Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use whole graham crackers for this!
- 1 (16 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- graham cracker (not the crumbs! use enough crackers to line the bottom of the pan)
- Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking dish (can use an 11 x 7-inch baking pan).
- Line the graham crackers in the bottom of the baking dish (you might have to cut some of them in half to fit in the dish).
- In the microwave or on top of the stove in a small saucepan combine the chocolate chips, butter, 2 cups icing sugar and eggs; whisking over very low heat until blended; let cool slightly.
- Add in the marshmallows; mix to combine.
- Spread the mixture over the graham crackers in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with about 1/4 cup icing sugar, or as desired).
AMAZING!!! Beyond good, and oh so bad for you too! THank you Kittencal