Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use whole graham crackers for this!
Make and share this Easy Chocolate Marshmallow Graham Squares (No Bake) recipe from Food.com.
- Butter a 13 x 9-inch baking dish (can use an 11 x 7-inch baking pan).
- Line the graham crackers in the bottom of the baking dish (you might have to cut some of them in half to fit in the dish).
- In the microwave or on top of the stove in a small saucepan combine the chocolate chips, butter, 2 cups icing sugar and eggs; whisking over very low heat until blended; let cool slightly.
- Add in the marshmallows; mix to combine.
- Spread the mixture over the graham crackers in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with about 1/4 cup icing sugar, or as desired).
AMAZING!!! Beyond good, and oh so bad for you too! THank you Kittencal